Tourist visa

Dependent on your nationality and country, you need to apply for a visa

Tourist visa

If you wish to visit The Netherlands, or any other country within the Sheng Treaty, you need to apply for a visa, dependent on your nationality and country you reside in. Usually, such a visa is applied for at the Dutch Embassy, if your main travelling destination is The Netherlands.

The embassy will investigate whether you fulfil the conditions that are needed. If so, the embassy will provide you with the visa. However, if the embassy does not approve, the visa will be refused.

In case of a negative decision, there are still plenty of possibilities of retrieving a visa. The first step in this case, is to raise objections. It is possible to do this yourself, but our law firm is also willing to help you with this matter.

Your lawyer

If you wish for us to aid you, you should contact us as soon as possible after having been rejected a visa. First we need you to send us a copy of your rejection letter, as well as a copy of your passport. After this we will discuss with you what other documents are necessary.

First, your lawyer will secure the term for lodging objections. Meanwhile, we will contact the embassy and/or immigration services, in order to obtain all necessary documentation, to build a most complete case file.

In the unfortunate case of a negative decision still after have lodged objections, we can, if desired so, submit your case to court. In our experience, often this still leads to a successful provison of the visa by the immigration services.

The costs and fees regarding lodging objections against refusal of a visa will be discussed with you beforehand, to prevent unpleasant surprises afterwards. We work in an utterly transparent way regarding this.