Residence permits, tourists visas and asylum in Holland

Advocatenkantoor Govers, located in Tilburg, The Netherlands, specialises in immigration law. Our law firm is experienced in asylum law, residence permits and tourists visas.

Tourist Visa

If you wish a visit The Netherlands, or any other country within the Sheng Treaty, you need to apply for a visa, dependent on your nationality and country you reside in.

Read more


Perhaps you have fled your country, or are planning to do so, because of an unsafe situation at your location. Possibly you have considered to ask for protection in another country. When asking for international protection, for example in The Netherlands, you ask for asylum.

Read more

Contact our law firm

Ask for information or discuss the possibilities in a non-committal way, by filling out our contact form.

Contact us